- Change your Charter Rode Password - see the details below on how to change your password for your Charter Rode account.
- Secure your email and devices - change your email password and check for any unfamiliar rules, filters, forwarding addresses, or recovery emails. Scan your devices with anti-virus software and ensure that your device software is updated to the latest version. This protects your accounts and devices from potential malware threats that could be used to steal your sign-in credentials to gain unauthorized access to your account(s).
Whenever you need to change your password, ensure that you are the only one with access to your email account that you used when setting you your Charter Rode account. Then, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Charter Rode Wallet.
- Select Change Password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to change your password.
- Keep your password secure and safe, don't share with anyone.
Secure your email
- Check if you can still sign in to your email.
- If your email has been compromised, you'll need to contact your email provider to shut down your account or change your email password.
- Change your email password if you still have access to the email account.
- Turn on 2-step verification if you don’t already have it set-up.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like Charter Rode Support to temporarily disable your account.