A simple Google Search for boat shows will quickly help you find local boat and RV shows. The ones listed below are more where the new sailboats, larger yachts, etc. will bring their latest builds vs. your local boat show and RV show that likely is showing the latest Mastercraft wakesurfing boat for $200,000!
- United States Sailboat Show (Annapolis Fall Sailboat Show) - From a seasoned sailor to a first time boat buyer, the United States Sailboat Show offers everything a boater needs. Every October, sailors from around the globe gather on miles of docks in beautiful downtown historic Annapolis to experience hundreds of new and premiering boats, boating gear and accessory exhibitors, financing options, all while enjoying tasting tents and the time to connect with fellow boaters. If you are looking to experience the ultimate sailing experience, this show is a must-visit show.
- Miami Boat Show - The Miami International Boat Show and the Miami Yacht Show have joined forces to create the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show, the largest boat and yacht event in the world. Discover everything from kayaks to superyachts! Historically, the Miami International Boat Show and Miami Yacht Show have attracted hundreds of thousands of attendees to South Florida and generated an estimated combined annual economic impact of $1.34 billion.
- Fort Lauderdale Boat Show - The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is the greatest boat show on the seven seas. Owned by the Marine Industries Association of South Florida (MIASF) and produced by Informa Markets, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) is recognized as the largest in-water boat show in the world. Located steps from the beach in sunny South Florida, FLIBS spans nearly 90 acres across three million square feet of exhibit space that is connected by an intricate network of water and ground transportation services.
- Cannes Yachting Festival - Cannes, an exceptional trade show at the hear of the French Riviera. The Cannes port in the heart of the city welcomes you to the sun-drenched coast of the Côte d’Azur. The Yachting Festival will host an eclectic offer of nearly 650 boats, from 5 to 45 meters on-water and less than 10 meters ashore. These boats are sailing or motor, monohull or multihull, rigid or semi-rigid hull. Meet the biggest actors in the boating industry and their latest innovations in unparalleled visiting conditions! Come and admire the most beautiful yachts and sailboats and take the helm of exceptional units during sea trials!
- International Multihull Boat Show - Launched in 2010, the International Multihull Show was built around a simple concept: showing multihulls afloat, in a dedicated place and in an exclusive manner. This one-of-a-kind boat show is recognized, as a world reference by professionals; Thus, this sector of boating finds in this concept, the best tool to exhibit its catamarans, trimarans, sailing and motor. The diversity of the exhibited multihulls makes of this world event : a major event of the nautical calendar; All players and enthusiasts of yachting and more broadly of sea, meet every year in April.
- San Diego International Boat Show -Welcome to the San Diego Boat Show. If you are a boater, don’t miss this once a year event! We’ll have the brands and companies you’ve come to know and love, as well as new marine services and products, free boating seminars, boat rides, libations and more. Come join us!