Sailing YouTube channels
Channels or sites listed here do not have any partnership or sponsorship relationship with Charter Rode. Sites are listed in alphabetical order.
Channels We Follow and Watch
- Aquaholic - From runabouts and high performance cruisers to sailboats and superyachts - AQUAHOLIC shares with you the sheer joy of life afloat.
- Gone with the Wynns - Hello. We’re Jason and Nikki Wynn, a couple of explorers, modern-day documentarians, and cultivators of curiosity. We believe Curiosity is the key to unlocking life. It’s what pushes us outside our comfort zone, softens our assumptions and helps us embrace the great unknown. The future is a sea of uncertainty and each of us has a choice: to focus on problems or possibilities. Our goal is to cultivate a sense of curiosity about what is possible.
- MJ Sailing - Sailing the world to see the world! We're a couple of high school sweethearts in our mid 30's that have been on the move for 6 years; creating videos of the ups, the downs, our triumphs and our trials. After circumnavigating the North Atlantic in our last boat Serendipity, (1989 Sabre Targa 34), we took on a 2-year complete refit of our new boat Elements of Life. She is a custom aluminum 37' Trisalu, built in Quebec in 1983.
- Motor Boat & Yachting - Motor Boat & Yachting is Europe's best motor boating magazine. It's also the oldest, with a history dating back to 1904. Our long experience in motor boating means our boat tests are acknowledged as the most authoritative in the business, while our technical coverage is without equal. Full test drive reviews of the latest models, cruising adventures from real boaters across Europe, instructional videos to improve your skippering skills, as well as behind-the-scenes previews from the world's biggest boat shows.
- NautiStyles - We do spend a LOT of time out on the water on all sorts of vessels and have tons of Yachting and Liveaboard Experiences we are happy to share with our Subs! From the start, we have decided to keep our independence & integrity, so we do not accept payments for Yacht Tours and do not "work for hire", this way we can choose and only Tour the vessels we find interesting for our audience. We are here to have FUN while checking out the coolest Yachts on the market and not taking ourselves too seriously!
- NBJS Erik Aanderaa - Follow my adventures across the North Atlantic ocean as I sail my little boat alone wherever I go, seeking strong winds and high waves. I guess I'm not another typical sailing channel with all the beach parties, snorkel diving and hot water cruising. I'm here to give you the best of what the ice-cold North Atlantic solo sailing can provide - this is all about sailing, therefore: NO BULLSHIT JUST SAILING
- RAN Sailing - We are a Swedish couple who wanted a different kind of life. So we sold everything we owned and saved money for 1,5 years while living aboard our 40-foot custom-built aluminium sailboat. Then we untied the lines in the middle of the Swedish winter in January 2016. After sailing half-way around the world, we welcomed our daughter in the end of 2019 and bought a bigger boat (Najad 440) that we're now cruising on as a family. We want to share this sailing adventure with you and inspire you to live your dreams and to explore the world.
- Sailing Doodles - We are currently filming and producing Season 6 of Sailing Doodles. This season, we started this season in Annapolis, Maryland, went up to Rhode Island, and sailed down to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Due to an engine fire, we had to trade our CT-56 'Nauti Dogs' for a 1997 60 ft Hatteras motor yacht. Come watch and join the adventure with us!
- Sailing La Vagabonde - We are an Australian couple with the dream of circumnavigating the globe by sail boat… initially having no clue of how to sail. We have now sailed over 90,000nm each across many oceans. Through our videos we hope to inspire others to explore alternative options of living and to spread ocean awareness.
- Sailing Miss Lone Star - We are ordinary people doing extraordinary things. We travel this beautiful planet, mainly by sailboat and bring you films that I hope will inspire you, make you laugh and make you want to do great things! From sailing with a monkey in Africa, swimming with great white sharks to buying and fixing a boat I bought for $1 then finding our dreamboat a 1977 Formosa 51 we call the "Pirate Ship". Be Inspired, challenged and ready to embark on the journey of a lifetime!
- Sailing Nahoa - We are Ben, Ashley and Willa, a Canadian family sailing around the world. Our goal here is to show you the World as we encounter it. How it exists. Without judgement but with understanding and openness to other ideas.
- Sailing Ruby Rose - We have decided to sail the world. Yep, like many others. We sold up, rehoused the cats (that was such a wrench, we loved those cats) and moved onto a boat! We are now sailing around the globe, filming our adventures and making some sweet videos. We hope you like what we do!
- Sailing SV Delos - This is our story, a story of four souls sailing around the world. It is a story about sailing and travel and adventure. But it's also a story about meeting amazing people and making life long friends. It's a story of people living their lives in an alternate way, in close connection with the beautiful people and amazing planet that we call home. Our experience has affected us so profoundly we want to share it, hoping that others may find inspiration to follow their dreams and do what they love.
- Sailing Uma - We are Dan (From Canada) & Kika (From Haiti), creating videos of our journey, adventures, and lessons learned, as we explore the world, one country at a time, one project at a time, one step at a time. It all started 7 years ago when a friend gave us wise advice. He said, "...don't buy a couch!" Long story short, we never did. Instead, we rescued an old beat-up sailboat (1972 Pearson 36), destined for the scrapyard, fixed it up and converted it to an ALL ELECTRIC SAILBOAT by building our own motor, and started our new minimalist life on board.
- Sailing Yacht Florence - We are a British couple who set off in 2016 to sail around the world on our 37ft monohull. Thousands of miles and multiple oceans later, the adventure is still ongoing. Our videos document our adventures and life aboard as we travel the world full time on our sail boat Florence. Join us as we cross oceans, meet new cultures, find beautiful places and experience the highs and lows of the liveaboard lifestyle.
- Sailing Zatara - As my husband and I entered our mid-40s, we realized we were completely exhausted with corporate America and the effect it was having on our marriage and our kids. Something definitely had to change. So, we saved some cash, gathered our four kids and, regardless of having no prior sailing experience, sold our suburban Texas home and bought a sailboat. Since the beginning of this crazy impromptu adventure in late 2016, we have now sailed over 30,000 nautical miles: the first year in a monohull (Beneteau 55’), the rest in a catamaran (Privilege 585). It's not our goal in these videos to be politically correct or make every viewer happy; nor is it to flaunt our obviously gorgeous and toned figures (not). We want to share honestly what we are experiencing on this adventure and how we are evolving as a family. We simply hope you laugh, learn, ponder, and get inspired.
- The O'Kelly's - We've been together for 30 years and have had three monohulls and one catamaran (Clarity) over the past 20 years. We FINALLY found our next boat and are so excited to share it with you!
- Tula's Endless Summer - Billy, Sierra, and Jetty here, and we live on a BOAT! We have sailed up and down the east coast, all of the Bahamas and through the Caribbean. We started this boat life on a small monohull sailboat (Tula) and then moved onto an old trawler (Neverland). We now live on a sailing catamaran named Adrenaline. In order to be able to live this life, we buy boats that need A LOT of boat work and fix them up ourselves. We make these videos, so you can experience the work and FUN with us. We hope to inspire, educate, and entertain you along the way. Follow along to see where we go next!
- Whitespot Pirates - White Spots are undiscovered areas on each individual's personal map of life. These are not necessarily places you want to go, but can be any kind of dream that you want to come true. The purpose of WhiteSpotPirates (WSP) is to bring people one step closer to putting their own dreams into reality, to build up a community that inspires and supports each other.
- Yacht Addiction - If you love yachts, this is the place for you! I don’t work in the yacht industry and I don’t have a boating background. I’m just a guy that’s obsessed with yachts. Join me on this journey as I explore all types of boats. Cruisers, trawlers, superyachts, sport fishing, and sailboats.. I want to tour them all!
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of sailing channels on YouTube, Patreon, and other platforms. Feel free to drop us a line with your favorites!