Updating Your Profile
It is important to keep your basic profile information up to date. There is not much here beyond your full name, address, and phone number. Once you create your account, you are not able to change the email address for security reasons. If you need to change your email address please contact support.
To Update Your Profile
- Tap the Profile link in the main menu/top of the screen. NOTE: On mobile devices you may need to expand the main menu first.
- Look over your profile information and ensure that it is accurate, updating any information that may be out of date.
- Tap the Update Profile button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
- Units - use this option to toggle your in-app experience for entering lengths between Feet (default) and Meters.
- Display full name on Trusted Sailing Resume - use this option to show your first and last name on your public-facing Trusted Sailing Resume. Anyone that requests your resume will be able to see your name attached to the resume. However, your name WILL NEVER be included directly on the public blockchain with your transactions. Only your Sailor ID will be included in all transactions on the Sailing Resume Blockchain. This is a convenience feature for the Charter Rode Resume Lookup Tool to allow you to associate your name with your resume if you choose to.