Logging a Trip
Logging your adventures out on-the-water is a very important part of building your Trusted Sailing Resume. Each trip builds upon your sailing experience and allows you to keep practicing and sharpening your skills.
Log Your Trip
Logging a new trip on Charter Rode
- Navigate to the New Logbook Entry Screen (Logbook->New Entry).
- Enter in all of the details about your trip.
- Select a Verification Authority Type for your trip.
- Confirm that you agree to the CRT (Charter Rode Token) charges for this trip.
- Tap Submit Log Entry to create your Charter Rode transaction for processing.
- Once your logbook entry has been verified, and clears payment processing, it will be in the Unconfirmed status until it is committed to the Sailing Resume Blockchain.